Question about moving my NTTs

Steveo McNello

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2010
SW Burbs of Chicago
Hey guys.

If any of you have seen my other thread, youll know that i sold my 300 for a 180 and a 125. The 180 is african cichlids, and the 125 is a mini monster community.

Ive been thinking about selling the 125 just to make things easier on myself. But i really love my two 4" NTTs. Theyre awesome fish.

I was wondering how you mfk'ers felt about adding just the two ntts to my african tank. I know dats are aggressive and eat smaller fish so my cichlids would need some size, but the primary make up is venustus and frontosa, both get rather large.

Any thoughts or advice?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Robg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2011
schaumburg il
Hey guys.

If any of you have seen my other thread, youll know that i sold my 300 for a 180 and a 125. The 180 is african cichlids, and the 125 is a mini monster community.

Ive been thinking about selling the 125 just to make things easier on myself. But i really love my two 4" NTTs. Theyre awesome fish.

I was wondering how you mfk'ers felt about adding just the two ntts to my african tank. I know dats are aggressive and eat smaller fish so my cichlids would need some size, but the primary make up is venustus and frontosa, both get rather large.

Any thoughts or advice?

Hey Steve Rob here lol
I would let them grow out a little bigger if I were you. How big are your cichlids and frontosas do get big
But I know a lot of people keep them with Africans
I would check if ph is the same
But for the most part I think it is
But if you looking to part with them let me know I have a 600 for them lol
Good luck stevo...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store