F1 Stunner Rio Mag Umbee (Cyto) SoCal 92677 P/U only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2011
So Cal
It really kills me to do this, but I am forced to sell my favorite fish I ever owned, and that is my stunning Male Rio Mag umbee; originally from Fishman09's pair, from Rapps.
Many MFK members can vouch for this beast, I have shared his progression and he just gets better and better.
Cyto is one of the pearliest umbees I have seen at this size (7"), and his aggressive personality sets him apart; glass bangs for hours.

He is currently healthy and eating massivore, krill, and NLS. He has been treated with probiotics his entier life and loves to jump out for food.
I want him to go to a good home because he is out growing the 75 gallon and he will be a future beast no doubt
Note: not all of this pics are in order, they are to show you his coloration throughout

I also have a female rio mag @ 3-4" I may sell too if interested, from Ruck Fule's pair (older pic)

Want to see how aggressive he is?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwb9dTwygA4

For Cyto, I am asking $125 obo P/U only 92677, NO trades
He has potential to be a super beast, like his father (post pics of the dad Forest!) ;)
For the female $15

Serious Inquires only, please do not PM me asking irrelevant questions as I have posted everything here. If I am offered full asking price, he will go to that seller.
Also, I want him gone by the end of this weekend, otherwise I will most likely change my mind and keep him, as he is just too awesome to let go.

calibigrob

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2012
Worldwide
Wow he is beautiful I was saying I need try get one these Nice fish

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
Triiiiiippin homes. You should reconsider.. But if you want him gone he will be gone. GL anyway Endo

2ztkda8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store