Silver Arowana Feeding

MaddHatter

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2013
New York
I have a ~30-34cm Silver that seems quite content on his current diet of mostly feeders and scavenged/stolen flake food. I would like to ease the burden a bit on my feeder tank and was going to try the Hikari sticks. I have read some, what seems to me, wild numbers on how many sticks people feed and it just doesn't seem right. I am pretty sure my Silver would eat as much food as I could put into the tank, but there is a line between healthy feeding and over feeding. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how many sticks roughly would be a healthy feeding for a ~30cm Silver?

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
We'll an 11 inch aro will eat about 10 jumbo carnisticks mine is about 20 inches and he eats 20 give or take a day trust me hikari foods fill your fish up he will not need so many 1 hikari carnistick has the same amount of calories as one goldfish

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
10 give or take should be plenty remember I'm talking about the jumbo carnisticks not just the normal sticks give him what he will eat when he starts to be lethargic when eating pellets he has had enough

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store