Axolotl juveniles - Spokane, WA - shipping or pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindfuloffish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2010
USA
Captive bred juvenile axolotls for sale. Approximately 2 inches long, eating live blackworms. These guys have all their legs, feet, and toes. Their gills are intact and beautiful.

Four colors available:
leucistic
golden albino
white albino
wild type

Shipping is via Post Office Priority Mail, which usually takes 2-3 days. I pack them individually so they can't nip each other during transit. I ship to all U.S. states except California, New Jersey, and Hawaii.

Prices are as follows and include free Priority Mail shipping. You may mix and match colors. I use Paypal for payment. I usually ship on Mondays and Tuesdays, but if you need a different day, we can work that out.

1 - $30
2 - $35
3 - $40
4 - $45
5 - $50
6 - $55

leucistic ebay 1.jpggolden ebay 3.jpgwild ebay 3.jpgwhite ebay 2.jpg

leucistic ebay 1.jpg

golden ebay 3.jpg

wild ebay 3.jpg

white ebay 2.jpg

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Wish these were legal in ca

Posted with a Samsung Galaxy Note 3

mindfuloffish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2010
USA
Wish these were legal in ca

Posted with a Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Such a bummer! Between these and stingrays, I guess I can never live in CA!

By the way, I appreciate the orders so far. Still have more of all 4 axolotl colors available.

aliceinwonderland

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2013
Maryland
I want to buy a set of four so much! I'm setting up a 65 gallon tank and having all four colors swimming around would be so cool. I'll have to see how much money I have left over once I get the sand and the filter but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

mindfuloffish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2010
USA
I offer a live arrival guarantee as long as you provide picture proof of the DOA in its original, unopened bag within one hour of delivery. I use Post Office Delivery Confirmation to track the delivery date and time.

mindfuloffish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2010
USA
I'm running a special on 3-inch white albino axolotls. Get 'em for the same price as the 2-inch juveniles. 3-inch have the added advantage that they're eating frozen bloodworms, which makes them easier for those who don't have live food available. 2-inchers are only eating live blackworms at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store