New fish food

Blackumbi

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2012
next to my tank's
Well to me I would like to know what do you guys think about this fish food and if someone is using i would like to know what u tink here is the ingredients
Herring meal, Potato Starch, Squid meal, Spirulina, Garlic, Chlorella algae, Yeast, Yeast extract, Paprika oleoresin, DL Methionine, Brewers dried yeast, Fat product(source of DHA from algae), Lecithin, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, Choline chloride, Isoleucine, Marigold extract, Betaine anhydrous, L- ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of stabilized vitamin C), Rosemary extract, Mixed tocopherols, Astaxanthin, Beta carotene, Canthaxanthin, and vitamins and minerals thanks in advanceImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1383891921.076555.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
I just picked up 2 of their products to try, and so far I like it. All my fish likes it and seems to be doing well with it as part of a food rotation I employ. I'm not completely convinced on the whole aquatic creatures shouldn't consume terrestrial base food. I believe its all about moderation and diversity. Any dietician will tell you how good seafood(fauna and flora) are for us terrestrial beings. I don't see how things, in moderation, wouldn't work the other way. Considering the crap we humans consume, its astounding we don't drop dead by a greater number. Just my humble opinion.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store