I would like to purchase a PAROON SHARK or ID SHARK need your advices

Status
Not open for further replies.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Hey as some of you know my intex pool will soon be ready for fish once the filters and pumps are all assembled and I would like to purchase either 1 paroon shark or 2-4 id sharks I live in the U.S in Southern California and I can't ever find any and I want some so if you can hook me up with some of these monsters I would greatly appreciate it I am not willing to pay high dollar for them so obsurd offers are out of the question so can you guys hook me up ? I would appreciate it so much because I can't find any I would have to wait a few weeks until I could pick them up just getting the word out now so I can prepare and ensure that I will have the fish my 180 gallon recently went haywire and I need to move my fish so I am going to try and get this pool fish ready ASAP if you can help me out I will do my best to keep from lagging on the pick up of the fish but there is no saying what will happen

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
No offense but, wrong section, wrong format, no punctuation, less than 24 hour bump.

Jesseliu13

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2012
Holmdel, NJ
Paroon sharks are extremely rare. for you to find one in jersey is like 1 in every 30 stores. ID sharks are much more common. but alot more docile and skittish in my experience. ID sharks are found in petsmart. also named as pangasius catfish. look for that.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Paroon sharks are extremely rare. for you to find one in jersey is like 1 in every 30 stores. ID sharks are much more common. but alot more docile and skittish in my experience. ID sharks are found in petsmart. also named as pangasius catfish. look for that.
I have. But I can't find any :( guess my only hope is to keep looking

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
I dunno how far you are from Orange County but the petsmart by me has a bunch of 3-5" ID sharks. There's also an lfs that I went to a while ago and they had a 1-1/2' paroon shark. I haven't been there for a while though and someone told me that it was closed down now. I dunno if that's true though cuz they've moved a few times before

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store