Dr. Office fish tanks

Grishtargan

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2013
Eagar, AZ
Just curious if anyone judges their doctors by the aquarium that they keep in the waiting room? My orthopedic surgeon is an awesome doctor but whoever stocked his tank should be shot LOL. It is stocked with a goldfish, a guppy, a bala shark, a cory cat, a featherfin catfish, a common pleco, a red fin shark and 3 albino Redfin sharks. He is an awesome doc but his aquarium makes me cringe!!

I saw another aquarium today in the waiting room for a surgical center that was set up as a beautiful SA cichlid biotope. It had a 12 inch oscar, a 7 inch JD, a 7 inch parrot fish, and a pleco.

Just curious about what you guys have ran into out there.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

HungDang

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
Fort Worth
a betta in a 30G planted tank

Adamrhh

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2010
Ohio
www.theratpub.com
Just curious if anyone judges their doctors by the aquarium that they keep in the waiting room? My orthopedic surgeon is an awesome doctor but whoever stocked his tank should be shot LOL. It is stocked with a goldfish, a guppy, a bala shark, a cory cat, a featherfin catfish, a common pleco, a red fin shark and 3 albino Redfin sharks. He is an awesome doc but his aquarium makes me cringe!!

I saw another aquarium today in the waiting room for a surgical center that was set up as a beautiful SA cichlid biotope. It had a 12 inch oscar, a 7 inch JD, a 7 inch parrot fish, and a pleco.

Just curious about what you guys have ran into out there.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

I don't judge the office based on their fish tanks. Why? Because most of the time it's the doctor saying Oh we need this for visual looks and he does 0 percent of the work and it just makes more work onto the other workers because now they have patients plus a fish tank. It's like saying oh Honey we are getting this fish tank but your doing all the work, I can't judge my wife based on something I forced onto her.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store