WTT: 240 for something smaller 93560

Status
Not open for further replies.

cro117

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2006
the 240 (96x24x24) was a side drilled sump tank. it was given to me by accident with another 240 of the same size, so it wont fit under the stand. it's in surprisingly good shape for a sump tank, i would probably need a good going over with a scraper before using it as a display tank, but it doesn't have any coralline algae or calcium buildup or anything that would really be a problem. i haven't noticed any scratches either, and i have been assured that it holds water with no leeks. the only thing that seems worth mentioning is the black trimming seems a bit nicked up.

i would like to trade it for a smaller tank that i can use as a sump. can not exceed 72x27x24. it doesn't have to have dividers or anything, i can install those myself. i also don't care if its a bit scratched or dirty, just so long as it holds water and has good seems. acrylic would be nice so its easier to deal with, but not a deal breaker.

or if you just want to buy the 240 rather then trade, make me an offer. cro117@msn.com

i'll try to get some pics later if anyone is interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store