Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Da_Monsta

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Coweta, OK
Located in TULSA OK.

Both really great fish kept in a community tank with females and they are doing great. I love my fish and i know they are really well taken care of. Both fish was purchased as fry about 1 inch and been in my care since then.

Best way to contact me is text (918)815-1600 I WILL SEND PICTURE IF REQUESTED. *Please dont send me text messages asking if they are male and am i sure. I have kept different species and cichlids long enough to know the difference and i occasionally vent all my fish as they grow.

Looking for local pickup for right now. May ship if buy pays for it but from past experiences i prefer not to.

I have a 5 to 7 inch beautiful MALE RED TERROR, it a true red terror not a mayan cichlid. Its fins are prefect. Always always flared out and displaying, very beautiful, active, good eater, omega one pellet,omega one shrimp pellets, and blood worm trained. Does eat the Little rosie reds i throw in there sometimes. asking a re home fee of $15. And these fish are hard to find and they grow slow too. this one is about one year since i got him.

Also have a 4-6 inch MALE RED TIGER MOTAGUENSE. Red coming out nicely. Great eater, not picky at all eats everything, even little frogs. Great finage, no rips, tears, or deformation. about 9 months since i had him. rehome fee of $15.

Both for $25.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store