Aquarium Black Friday Specials?

awdawg

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Hey all,

I just got back into the hobby recently, and as so I need to get some new goodies. I would love to get some nice canisters etc if they are on a crazy deal anywhere for black friday. I am seeing very little as far as leaked ads for pet stores (petsmart and petco are all I've seen) and they certainly don't seem to have a lot in them for aquarium hobbyists unless they don't list those deals in the ads.

Does anyone know if there are any online pet stores or aquarium/fish stores that have black friday specials? Would love to know so I can check those out when it hits!

Thanks in advance!

jhc7685

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2013
SoCal
I find Petsmart usually have the better deal on Black Friday, you will need their store card for the discount though. I don't think I ever saw any LFS with any special sale for Black Friday.

maxxxx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
Needham, MA
www.linkedin.com
Hey all,

Does anyone know if there are any online pet stores or aquarium/fish stores that have black friday specials? Would love to know so I can check those out when it hits!

Thanks in advance!
Good thinking!

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
http://www.theblackfriday.com/pet-smart-blackfriday-ad.shtml fish related on page 1, 2 and 4

last year petsmart had their canisters up to a certain size 50% off but they were all limited quantities

vendors don't usually do deals surrounding black friday and cyber monday and everything inbetween, can't blame them. who wants to add more onto their plate around that holiday?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store