NGT

robroy

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
BC, Canada
New NGT at 4". Decided just to stick with one Tiger in the tank now and this was it. Only had it a week and just eats earthworms at moment as the shop fed them this. I'll do another week on them and then look to starve and try to wean onto frozen food like MP.
Always loved the NGT and could'nt resist this one. Sorry for the poor quality pics

image.jpg

image.jpg

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
Nice little guy....definitely fatter than mine lol.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
New NGT at 4". Decided just to stick with one Tiger in the tank now and this was it. Only had it a week and just eats earthworms at moment as the shop fed them this. I'll do another week on them and then look to starve and try to wean onto frozen food like MP.
Always loved the NGT and could'nt resist this one. Sorry for the poor quality pics
Smart move all tigers do better when kept alone but many of us force them to live together

My big ST have been on his own now for a few months and I said I would look after my friends 14" indo for a few days my big tiger beat it up bad after 1 hour

They are solo fish for sure

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

robroy

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
BC, Canada
Smart move all tigers do better when kept alone but many of us force them to live together

My big ST have been on his own now for a few months and I said I would look after my friends 14" indo for a few days my big tiger beat it up bad after 1 hour

I remember you came to this conclusion a while ago Rich and I totally agree. When I keep more than one I just end up up with one Alpha and the rest stressed out and hiding. And my tanks a bowl compared to your set-up
He's stable and venturing out more now so I'm happy. Had nearly 2 weeks on earthworms so will stop then aim to get on frozen MP. Think I'll starve initially but lost a small NGT once doing this won't do it for long this time

Carpsalmon

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2009
Oregon

I disagree I have two tigers in one tank and they are fine have never had any issues but I honestly think one is male and one is female and they are around 18 inches each.

Sweet dat

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
I disagree I have two tigers in one tank and they are fine have never had any issues but I honestly think one is male and one is female and they are around 18 inches each.

Sweet dat

2 isn't the 10 or 20 of all different types of tiger people try to cram in one tank is it

It just doesn't work

asm129

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2009
Cafe Lu
I remember you came to this conclusion a while ago Rich and I totally agree. When I keep more than one I just end up up with one Alpha and the rest stressed out and hiding. And my tanks a bowl compared to your set-up
He's stable and venturing out more now so I'm happy. Had nearly 2 weeks on earthworms so will stop then aim to get on frozen MP. Think I'll starve initially but lost a small NGT once doing this won't do it for long this time
Doesn't it depend on the type of dat you have? If it's ST then yeah i can see how they want to live alone. But i have 3 big NTTs together (12", 10" and 9") and they're fine. I never had amy problems keeping big NTTs with other dats.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store