Help me pick a plant to mount on my driftwood

stumanchu

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2012
Nevada
I recently set up a 55g aquarium and want a simple and sleek look. My lighting is a Finnex Ray2 LED with 7,000k+10,000k white and blue. I'm currently sinking a piece of manzanita and the bottom is slate tiles. I would like to attach a plant of some sort to the wood once it's done floating. Any suggestions on what attaches to wood super easy? I'll add a pic to maybe help with ideas. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1384930738.276728.jpg

Etan

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2011
CA
All the above. Also there are anubias nana and petit nana. You can look at my thread and see mine attached to manzanita.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Cookie*

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2010
Northern NJ
mocoloco.com
All good suggestions. Another would be Brazilian Pennywort, you could get longer stalks of it and wrap it around branches. I've seen it done but not done it myself so I cannot attest to it's ease, but I think it's a much different look and option.

stumanchu

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2012
Nevada
All good suggestions. Another would be Brazilian Pennywort, you could get longer stalks of it and wrap it around branches. I've seen it done but not done it myself so I cannot attest to it's ease, but I think it's a much different look and option.
Man, I'll definitely check that out, thanks!

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Anubias, java ferns, java moss, dwarf baby tears.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Skip the baby tears from that list and your golden...

Since baby tears is a notoriously hard to grow carpet plant without high light and Co2

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store