Big Fish. P/U only. Rockford, IL

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatdudeoverthere21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
Alright, well its time to put some of my fish up for sale.
I have:
1-TSN: Giant! 26" If not bigger, measured outside of the tank. He is a catfish so pretty much will eat anything you throw in the tank. Ive put silversides and earth worms in the tank with him and he has eaten those. I need gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make me an offer on him.
1-Female Mono Peacock bass: 17", measured outside the tank. Eating massivore pellets and occasionally freeze dried shrimp. $120
1-Male Brokopondo Peacock bass: 17", very very beautiful. One of my favorites. Eating massivore pellets and freeze dried shrimp. $290
Now the male broko and female mono lay eggs with eachother, but i dont think the male is fertilizing them. He still guards the nest though.
2-Reticulata stingray: 1 male & 1 female. Both about 4-5" in diameter. Eating blackworms and bloodworms. $120 for the pair
Prices are negotiable! Im open to trades also, just tell me what you have. Pick up only unless you want to pay for my gas. Im in Rockford, IL. Text me anytime at 815-980-0641. < Best and fastest way to reach me. Thanks you guys.
*The picture with the tsn in the bin when i first bought him, the tape measure from end to end is 32"*unnamed (6).jpgunnamed (5).jpgunnamed (1).jpgunnamed (3).jpgunnamed (2).jpgunnamed (4).jpgunnamed.jpgunnamed (7).jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

unnamed (4).jpg

unnamed (5).jpg

unnamed (6).jpg

unnamed (7).jpg

unnamed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com