9" Florida gar. North jersey 07462

Status
Not open for further replies.

joel

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2005
THE GARDEN STATE
Free Florida gar at around 9". I cannot get this fish off live food. I just don't have the patience for it. . It's free so p/u only I will not meet unless someone has something to trade for it. Pm if interested. Located by mountain creek water park

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
My buddy and I were thinking of taking a trip up to your brothers one of these days. If it's still around ill grab it. If someone gets it before then, no biggy

pigoo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2013
United States
For what it's worth. If you REALLY want to keep this gar...I can almost guarantee you that you can get him to eat pellets. I have 4 gar and they all eat pellets. Just stop feeding him live food. After a few days he'll get hungry enough to start eating pellets.

You just need to be brave if he doesn't eat for a few days...he'll be fine. He'll get hungry...and eat the pellets.:)

Good luck.

joel

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2005
THE GARDEN STATE
For what it's worth. If you REALLY want to keep this gar...I can almost guarantee you that you can get him to eat pellets. I have 4 gar and they all eat pellets. Just stop feeding him live food. After a few days he'll get hungry enough to start eating pellets.

You just need to be brave if he doesn't eat for a few days...he'll be fine. He'll get hungry...and eat the pellets.:)

Good luck.
I have successfully trained many gar to eat pellets. This guy is stubborn . I just don't have the patience anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
My buddy and I were thinking of taking a trip up to your brothers one of these days. If it's still around ill grab it. If someone gets it before then, no biggy

U Talking about me? Lets go. let me know

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Rob you can grab it no sweat. I won't be out there until at least the middle/end of next week. PS text me if you're looking to sell anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store