Junior Desktop/Network Support Engineer - NYC - P/U ONLY! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
So I'm half-jokingly posting this, but hey, can't hurt!

Some of you may know I founded/partially run a tech solutions company in NYC.

We're small but growing, and as such, we're looking to hire a new Junior Desktop/Network Support Engineer.

Some experience is great, but we've traditionally hired nerdy technical people out of other industries and had them learn on the job, so we're open to recent college grads, etc.

It's a full-time position in midtown Manhattan with health benefits offered, probably starting at roughly $35k/yr. Of course there's potential for a higher salary for somebody with more experience/skills.

Sorry to the mods if it's against policy for me to post something like this on here!

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
Bump. Holler if you got a wannabe tech nerd who is not stupid!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mike b

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2008
hamilton, ohio
well first of all it sucks that you're in N.Y. Im originally from Brooklyn and just recently graduated with a networking degree and Im having a hell of a time trying to find a job where I can job shadow for a while before Im turned loose I cant even find a pt internship to get my feet wet in the industry everyone wants to hire someone with experience but how do I get the experience if I cant even get a shot? anyway I think its awesome that youre willing to take someone on and train them on the job I hope you find someone that fits your criteria if I was still in Brooklyn Id be there yesterday.

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
Thanks man! We've found aptitude to be more important than experience for entry-level work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store