Has anyone tried YFS pellets for their fish?are they any good? Link in desc.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
This food is extremely cheep and they only want $53.00 for a 5 pound bag of food pretty cheep just wondering if it's worth it or not here are all the specifications as listed by the company:

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
YFS Carnivore Sticks are a hearty pellet great for all of those bigger hungrier fish. What fish wouldn't like salmon, plankton and shrimp. To that we added spirulina and natural astaxanthin for great natural color.

BENEFITS
- Fantastic and fresh
- Compare our ingredients and see the difference in your fish and the clarity of your aquarium water
- We don't use low cost fillers that just contribute to higher maintenance time and costs. Better quality food will save you time, effort and money in the long run
- Your fish will look fantastic, your water will be cleaner and you will not have to clean or replace your filter pads as often

What our customers say...........

"love it. My fish love it great food fast shipping definitely buy it again."

"Nice!! My big cichlids just love this stick. "

INGREDIENTS
Salmon Fish Meal, Special Mix of Plankton, Shrimp Krill and Dry Spirulina Algae, Wheat, Oat Flours, Dried Yeast, Natural Astaxanthin From Natural Sources. Fish Oil, Lecithin. Vitamin Supplements: A, D-3, B12 & Biotin, Double Stabilized Vitamin “C”, Methionine, No Preservatives

ANALYSIS
45% Protein
4% Fat
1.6% Fiber
8% Moisture

SIZE
13mm / Sinking

Here is the link
http://www.yourfishstuff.com/yfs-carnivore-sticks/

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
I use the earthworm sticks. Clown Liaches and Pictus like em a lot, Lyonsi LOVES em. Green Terror eats em too. I try to keep my cichlids eating NLS, but if some sticks drop near them, they suck em up.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

virgil2090

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2011
NJ
I have used the algae wafers and large cichlid pellets with no problems, all my cichlids ate them

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store