Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Wow! What species is he/she?

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
That's awesome congratulations. I remeber reading your other egg threads. Your first one died, your second one hatched and this is you third one. Is that correct? Is this guy in the tank with your other ones? Is that a yolk nub underneath his neck?

charles-n-charge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2010
Livingston Tx
That's awesome congratulations. I remeber reading your other egg threads. Your first one died, your second one hatched and this is you third one. Is that correct? Is this guy in the tank with your other ones?
This one is in a 75 gallon reef. I'm keeping it in there until I've got it eating well enough that I feel comfortable putting it into the larger tank. It'll probably be a month or two before I move it up.

The first shark died in the egg (I've come to the conclusion that it was probably my fault. Simply a lack of knowledge)
The second was killed not too long ago by my toadfish. Then that toadfish died just a couple weeks ago from attacking a ray, who stabbed her in the face a few times. Then the ray died a day after.
And now this is the third shark, who shouldn't have any problems.

The past few months have been pretty rough. I've had quite a bit of deaths, most of which I blame myself for. But that's now over and everything should be looking up from here on out

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
Good luck and eventually things will work out. Keep us updated and hopefully the third time will be the a charm.

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
It's been a month, how is it doing? Hope you got it a good birthday gift.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store