Tell me what you think

Tyler_180

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2013
California, U.S.
180 gallons 6ftx2x2. I run an eheim pro 2 and aquatop 304b i believe its called, its rated at 525 gph. I also hav some powerheads for water movement. I want to get a bigger tank when i can find one for the right price. For my 2arowanas, 1 peacock bass, 2 mated oscars, redtail gourami, rtc/tsc hybrid, jaguar, green terror

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Very beautiful fish! Imo it is a bit overstocked.

Tyler_180

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2013
California, U.S.
How do you get your oscars so red? Mine are more of a light orange :/

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Trying to figure out how to respond on this site, so this might come up wierd. But as for the color i feed alot of salad shrimp, i believe thats how i keep the strong reds and oranges. I know i am overstocked, i just cant think to get rid of any, they all r so nice to look at and enjoy. Maybe you all could help me with my current dimma. I have a 90 with one MEAN flowerhorn, a 135 with 12 in tsc, a 8 inch rtc and a 4 inch red terror. A 45 with an albino bichir 4 inches, delhezi bichir 3 inches, 3 clown loaches 2 inches, and a 2 inch albino oscar i didnt know wat else to do with lol. And the above shown 180. PLEASE!!!' Leave feedback on ideas to make all tank well stocked but not overstocked nd no casualties. Preferably with being able to get ride of 45

fishyman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2011
Singapore
Trying to figure out how to respond on this site, so this might come up wierd. But as for the color i feed alot of salad shrimp, i believe thats how i keep the strong reds and oranges. I know i am overstocked, i just cant think to get rid of any, they all r so nice to look at and enjoy. Maybe you all could help me with my current dimma. I have a 90 with one MEAN flowerhorn, a 135 with 12 in tsc, a 8 inch rtc and a 4 inch red terror. A 45 with an albino bichir 4 inches, delhezi bichir 3 inches, 3 clown loaches 2 inches, and a 2 inch albino oscar i didnt know wat else to do with lol. And the above shown 180. PLEASE!!!' Leave feedback on ideas to make all tank well stocked but not overstocked nd no casualties. Preferably with being able to get ride of 45
Better start planning on a much bigger tank soon 'coz you have some real monster fishes which are not monster-sized but when they grow bigger, the tank would be much more congested.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store