Best Youtube Fishkeeping Channels?

Matt724

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2009
SOCAL & ANN ARBOR, MI
Learning about the fishkeeping hobby is basically my addiction and I'm always wanting to learn more about different aspects of the hobby. Youtube is a great resource and there are a lot of dedicated channels from hobbyists like you and I who share their knowledge and tricks with the world. Most of these videos and their channels don't have nearly enough viewers/subscribers as they should for a hobby as large as ours, so I figured I'd list some of my favorite channels for you guys to check out. Please add to my list! I want to see what else is out there!

In no particular order,

These are just a few out there. Please give me more suggestions.

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Thanks for sharing the list man! Same here i love learning more and more about it, never thought of youtube really. I just prefer to read

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

joshlandis24

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2010
columbus ohio
Learning about the fishkeeping hobby is basically my addiction and I'm always wanting to learn more about different aspects of the hobby. Youtube is a great resource and there are a lot of dedicated channels from hobbyists like you and I who share their knowledge and tricks with the world. Most of these videos and their channels don't have nearly enough viewers/subscribers as they should for a hobby as large as ours, so I figured I'd list some of my favorite channels for you guys to check out. Please add to my list! I want to see what else is out there!

In no particular order,

These are just a few out there. Please give me more suggestions.
Awesome

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

TripleW

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 5, 2012
Iowa

maxxxx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
Needham, MA