Available stingrays in Alberta or Canada

Latrelle

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2012
Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada
Hey guys, looking to get a couple or few stingrays. Would love some nice marbles. But pearls or hens or maybe bd's or any hybrids too. Had a big basement flood and had to sell off some and some perished. Back up an running and looking to have some more rays. Only one motoro right now and that's just not enough. If anyone has pups or older that wants to sell some rays please let me know. Not a whole lot of options in the Edmonton area that I know of.
Thanks all,

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Hey guys, looking to get a couple or few stingrays. Would love some nice marbles. But pearls or hens or maybe bd's or any hybrids too. Had a big basement flood and had to sell off some and some perished. Back up an running and looking to have some more rays. Only one motoro right now and that's just not enough. If anyone has pups or older that wants to sell some rays please let me know. Not a whole lot of options in the Edmonton area that I know of.
Thanks all,

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Not sure why nobody checks Kijiji but there are lots of rays for sale in Calgary.

m_class2g

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver, Canada
Will have a pair of BDs for sale early next year. I will let you know what else I can dig up!

george09

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
peterborough on
i have a prego motoro atm, but i live in peterborough ON brouther. Shes due to pop sometime soon not sure if this works for you as they are just normal motoro.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store