Datnoid community tank.

Geofroniac

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2013
San Gabriel
I manage to collect some collection of Tiger for my community tank from ST, 3 bar, 4 bar, NGT, AT, oddball indo, African Tiger Scat, Tigrinus, and L66 Tiger pleco. wonder if they will all get along. notice that my ST seem to be very territorial and attack others. not sure if this is normal for pulcher behavior? Trying out the 9" tiger scat to balance out the ST behavior but doesn't seem to work. Any suggestion from you mfk fellas would really help. thanks

addisonlee25

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2008
california
ive never had any luck with keeping multiple STs together... one will always dominate and the others will suffer... whether it be hiding, or eating less than the dominant one... the worst is them fighting and causing permanent damage.. such as blindness..

hulk181

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2012
Cerritos CA
I think the types of dats you have make a big difference when it comes to compatibility. I kept big indos in the same tank before and they would chase each other and get unstable. But when i moved one to his own tank, he colored up nicely. Ive also kept big NTTs together and never had a problem. I think NTTs are pretty peaceful to each other. I would think that STs prefer to be alone though.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
I manage to collect some collection of Tiger for my community tank from ST, 3 bar, 4 bar, NGT, AT, oddball indo, African Tiger Scat, Tigrinus, and L66 Tiger pleco. wonder if they will all get along. notice that my ST seem to be very territorial and attack others. not sure if this is normal for pulcher behavior? Trying out the 9" tiger scat to balance out the ST behavior but doesn't seem to work. Any suggestion from you mfk fellas would really help. thanks
This post is pointless without pics

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
No it ain't,he's asking for advice not what anyone thinks of his fish.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
No it ain't,he's asking for advice not what anyone thinks of his fish.
Just wanted to see the scats not your imput

I don't know why he bothered posting the pics as it must have just have been me who wanted to see them

Nice fish by the way not that it should bother anyone

Just nice to see different fish every now and then

It's better than seeing tanks with 500000000000 mini tigers

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store