Channa Bleheri have finally arrived!

-DC-

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
Canada
After several failed attempts to get some of these guy's in this year I've finally got them!

They only arrived a few hours ago but I couldn't be happier, 6 bright healthy WC channa bleheri, and they have great colors for this size so I can't wait to see how they develop! Also eating like champs, they weren't in the tank 5 minutes when i tossed in some meal worms and pellets, both were devoured without hesitation!

I'll clean the algae and get some better pic's in the next day or 2 once the water settles a bit, I didn't want to disturb them too much on there first day here.

In the mean time here are a few quick pic's I snapped a few minutes ago!

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Congrats on getting these guys, they are very nice looking for being so small and just arriving. I look foward to seeing how they progress.

-DC-

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
Canada
Outstanding channas men , i just Bought 3 some days ago to see if they form a couple ,

they're just like yours

:)
Congrats on getting these guys, they are very nice looking for being so small and just arriving. I look foward to seeing how they progress.
Thanks !

Next step pleuropthalma ;)
Yes sir! They are next on the list !

The supplier had them listed, but unfortunately had just run out of stock when this order was placed, but with any luck in 2 weeks another order will go though and i'll have a box bag of 7-8 pleuro's on it!

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
canada is closing on the snakehead ban. Better get them before it's too late. Too bad they are banned in Ontario. :(

-DC-

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
Canada
thanks everyone ,

Congrats on getting these guys, they are very nice looking for being so small and just arriving. I look forward to seeing how they progress.
this also impressed me, I was just thinking about it.

The shop I buy from imports his stock from a supplier in germany (I'm in canada),then never hit his tanks i take them right out of the box. So they would have been packed up yesterday, shipped over night arriving in Halifax this morning, then through costumes, into a car for a few hours of driving back to the shop, then a bit longer while i chat with the owner and get an earlyy peak at the recently ordered stock :). That's a heck of a trip, Was ~2-3pm when i finally got them home and into a tank. Eating literally 5 minutes later and these pic's were only an hour or so later!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store