Oh buying tons of pot scrubbies

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
congrats on the wording of your post title, the preview on the main page gave me pause.

I love buying things in ways that mess with peoples head. Like when I bought applesauce and boric acid. I told the cashier to put them in the same bag because I was just going to mix them together when I got home. she and a couple of people in line must have thought I was planning on killing myself because it got real quiet in that line until I explained it was for the yellowjackets.

decoy50

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2012
VA
You get weird looks buying beefhearts too. I have to explain they are for fish food haha

rdKirby

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2013
Texas
Daaaang that's quite a few lol. I'm thinking about switching from bio balls to pot scrubbies as well.

Sent from my LG-LS696 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Racersk

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
Covington
I found and picked up 60 sscrubies from the local Do It Center that I ordered online....and yes I explained that it was not cause I was a clean freak.

Thinking about getting at least another 60 when I convert a cracked 55 into my main sump.

Red_Man

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2010
Indiana
Did it yesterday at Dollar General. The cashier just kinda looks back and forth form you and your cart like "Seriously?"

PS - They are $1 for 4 now :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store