CB Rays - Pup and Adults - Michigan - PU or Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanglovers

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2007
Michigan
I need to reduce down my group a little to make things simpler and free up some space. No need to have as many rays I have so my wife and I discussed which to put on the chopping block.

First up - 2 month old 5" female marbled motoro pup. I produced her, her parents are both nice looking wild caught adults. She is eating tilapia and night crawlers and almost pellet trained. She will eat pellets soaked with worms currently. She is priced at $300.

Next up is a pair of CB Adults. The male of this pair is a PURE marbled motoro and was produced my the legendary John C in Ohio. This male shares parents with my really nice female from him and knh's nice female. He is about 9-10" in disc, about 2 years old fully rolled claspers. He is not a proven breeder yet but is constantly chasing the female posted below and also a couple of the other females I have. He is an extremely nice ray, eats anything - pellets, gel food, worms, tilapia. The female (last two pictures) is a CB ray from Thailand. She is a marble/pearl hybrid. She is about 11-12" in disc and also about 2 years old. Also not proven yet but should be ready very soon, within the next year IMO. The pups this pair will produce will be extremely nice and what sometimes are referred to as "Thai Marbleds". She is starting to get some really nice super spotting as well. She also eats anything - pellets, gel food, worms and tilapia. At this time I want to sell these two as a pair. Their price is $1200, unsure where you will find rays of this size and quality anywhere else cheaper. I will consider splitting the pair if I have buyers for both lined up. If one stays behind both will.

I can ship and guarentee live arrival at the buyers expense. I would guess about $80 shipping per ray using Delta. I am located in SW Michigan, willing to meet within a reasonable distance.

tanglovers

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2007
Michigan
Thank you, sad to see them go but needs to happen. Changed the orientation of the pics - couldnt edit originals

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
That female is a stunner wish i could afford her...glws

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

tanglovers

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2007
Michigan
Thanks all. Just a reminder, please make sure rays are legal in your state before asking me to ship there.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
California? Sorry I had to, Good looking rays

Thanks all. Just a reminder, please make sure rays are legal in your state before asking me to ship there.

random fish guy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2008
NW Indiana
Great looking rays Scott! Wish I had room I would take all three lol. Bumpity for a good guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store