Free 30 gallon and wood stand.....pu nnj

Status
Not open for further replies.

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
Picked up a free 30 gallon and stand on craigslist. Seems to have sat in basement for a long while. Stand needs to be sanded and repainted. Tanks is dirty needs a good cleaning maybe 2 cleanings but its a project i dont wanna get into....if you have the desire to get this tank its yours free or trash man can have it tomorrow night. Silicone looks to be in great shape.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
Located in Jersey City

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
Also it has glass top a "current" light strip and a marineland 250 hob filter. Just be advised EVERYTHING needs a good cleaning .....also a free 55 gallon tank. That is very heavy. All free...everything still in my truck so it will be easy to load into your vehicle .

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
Wow can't even give tanks away.

ChrisP75

Exodon
MFK Member
May 26, 2013
Sacramento
Dang if only I wasn't located on the other coast. Give your post some time I'm sure someone on here will bite soon. Also why trash them? Don't you have a lfs that'll take them?

Sent from my HTC One X using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
Mods please close. Craigslister got it, I just wanted to offer it to MFK first.

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
I would have taken it shoot me a text next time! But I'm happy for the craigslister. You're a good guy
Only on Wednesday's and some Sunday's lol. How that monster tank you scored? Waiting on pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store