Fishing Disney park

Ryan144

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2011
new jersey
I'm going on a senior trip to Disney world or Disney land (whichever ones in Florida) and we can't leave the park. I wanted to do some fishing while I'm there so does anyone know some spots I can try?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Cichlidpirate

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2013
New Jersey
Basic answer is you are not allowed to fish Disney property without paying. There is reasonable priced fishing (sort of) at port oleans and the camp ground mostly for sunfish and baby bass runs like $12 per 1/2 hr. If you want real fishing they offer guided tours but they start at $175 and go up to $650 and these are for a few hours

Ryan144

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2011
new jersey
Hmmm that s unfortunate I can fish for bass and sunnies around here. I might just have to go out of the park and take my chances

jworth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2008
Indianapolis
that is a shame because that is an awful big nice lake they have on their facility but of course nothing is cheap or free down there.

just3542

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
North Haledon, New Jersey
If you're really itching to do some fishing at WDW, check this out. Did some quick looking and came across the rates for the charters. I'd go for it, there's some good bass down in Florida, don't miss out on it!

http://www.wdwinfo.com/recreation/fishing.htm

Ryan144

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2011
new jersey
I'll definitely consider that. Anyone know any places outside of Disney, but close by, that I can try? I would like to do some fishing for some of the invasives

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store