CRAP!!! One down

smokeythebair

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2010
PA
My newly stocked 125g african cichlid tank had a dead fish. 20 2'' mixed africans and 2 2'' black convicts for the time being. One of the blue fish was dead im guessing a socolofi. Bought the fish last week so im hoping he was just sick. I don't think it was a convict because they are all the same size and convicts just been acting like the rest. do you think it was a result of another fish? or just sick.

smokeythebair

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2010
PA
I figured i would lose a couple down the road but not this early. I put alot of money into these so help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Ty in advance

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise

smokeythebair

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2010
PA
They didn't all die. Just wondering if anyone had input on why the one might of died. I pulled the two convicts out to rule out that. But still wondering why i lost one and if more are to follow. Yes the tank is cycled been up and running for two years. Just a brand new stock of africans. Thanks for the reply

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
They didn't all die. Just wondering if anyone had input on why the one might of died. I pulled the two convicts out to rule out that. But still wondering why i lost one and if more are to follow. Yes the tank is cycled been up and running for two years. Just a brand new stock of africans. Thanks for the reply
So you acted like a child and lied for attention. Ok learned everything I needed about you in 2 posts. Good luck with your Africans...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store