FS 450 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium P/U Socal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNTtropical

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2013
ABC
I have for sale a beautiful custom built 450 gallon acrylic aquarium. It is 8 feet long 3 feet wide and 30 inches tall. One inch thick acrylic all the way around the tank. Dual overflow in the back. This tank is an absolute beauty! No scratches and has been very well maintained. There is some coraline algae, but nothing that cannot be cleaned off. The tank by itself is $2500 for MFK members. I also have everything that you need to run the tank as well such as 3 1/3 hp pumps, 3 large sumps. One 180 gallon sump. Two 50 Gallon sumps and one 40 gallon sump, all are acrylic. Bio balls, 4 Hamilton 250 W metal hallade lights. 2 G-5 Skimmers and the skimmer pumps. Also almost new 1 hp Artica JBJ chiller with an electronic controller. I have tons of other equipment i can throw in as well. Tank with everything for MFK members is only $3500!!!

Located in Southern California. Feel free to send me a PM with any questions and also with your email or phone number so i can send you some pictures, i was unable to upload them on here

Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Year!

celebrist

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
alaska
dude! I am planning on buying a tank that exact size! I live in Alaska (Kenai). how much would shipping be?

pHiaRo

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2013
OH
i will get this tank size once day for my arowana and stingray!!! your just tooooooooo far!!!! good price !! GLWS

TNTtropical

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2013
ABC
celebrist: Im not exactly sure how much shipping would be, but im guessing it would be pretty expensive because of the weight and bulk of the tank and equipment.
pHaiRo: Thanks!
I hope this monster tank can find a good new home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store