FS Cichlids- Hamilton Ohio- Pickup only

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike b

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2008
hamilton, ohio
due to some unforeseen circumstances I have to downgrade the fish population in my basement these are all 8"+ size fish with some of them being right around 14" $200 for all or feel free to make offers on individual fish I wont be insulted by any offers
1- 3 black belt cichlids
2-1 female dovii
3- 1 female dovii gold
4-1 huge amphilophus hogaboomorum
5-1 12"+ blue head zonatus
6- african tilapia (caught in florida)
7-1 male amphilophus red isletas
8- 1 amphilophus amarillo
9- 10 or so amphilophus xiloaensis
10- 1 Amphilophus Citrinellum male (parents came from Jeff Rapps) I just want a good home for these fish some Ive had for 5+ years thanks for looking, Mike. best way to reach me is to just email me at 1dovii@gmail.com

mike b

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2008
hamilton, ohio
ok so the unforeseen circumstances have gotten a bit worse and I will have to move soon so Im going to have to sell most of my stock I can list tanks I have to many fish to list here I will send some one a list of the fish I have if they email me at 1dovii@gmail.com currently heres what I need to move preferably as a package $2000
Tanks:
20 longs X 5 there might be a couple more in the shed
30 longs x 3
30 breeder x 3
40 breeder x 1
65 breeder x1
6 foot 90 x 1
6 foot 100 x 1
40 long x 1
125 x 3
55 x 3
75 x 5
110 XH x1
100 gallon rubbermaid
220 gallon with a plywood bottom
300 gallon tub X2 one Ive not setup yet it does need a plug
any and all filtration that goes with these tanks air pump that runs my whole fish room air valves pvc and any extra fish related equipment I have in the basement and shed there are a few tanks I wont be selling but those are not on the list thanks for looking, Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store