Status
Not open for further replies.

Wochoa3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2013
Revere Massachusetts
Hello,
So I recently got a 55 gallon tank and i bought it from a man who had several south american cichlids in it already and 1 10" Pacu and a foot long Pike. Little did i know that these fish were WAY to big for this tank. I just want to get rid of these two fish, I don't want to kill them and would rather not go dump them somewhere so if there is someone out there with a huge tank that would like to take them for free. Please, I ask i just want these two fish gone i can deal with the rest of the fish that are over stocked in this tank. The Pike has already eaten 3 of my fish and I just wanted him gone at first but then today i went to Petco and a man told me that i had to get rid of the Pacu too. My tank is way too full and if there is someone out there with a huge fish tank that will take these fish off my hands be my guest. My tank actually has so many fish that they are beginning to fight too. I just beg someone to take these fish. Like i said before I would rather not kill them.:cry::cry::nilly::nilly:

Jtruong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2013
Boston
wow finally someone who lives in massachusetts on here! any better pictures of the pike? im from dorchester

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store