What size do makes normally develop rolled claspers?

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
Hey everyone,

Just curious how big are male marbles when they develop rolled claspers normally? Marble info has been somewhat sketchy but pure marble makes usually stay at 18 inch disc right? Also females at 20-24? I've been looking through old threads but there seems to be a lot of debates about size.

Thanks and merry christmas

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
Of coarse for some reason autocorrect or maybe I just forgot to write marbles.... These are for marbled Motoros. I was just wondering as Im curious about mini marbles. Apparently the best way to know if you have a mini or might be buying a mini would be a small male with abnormally large claspers. For females I know its defiantly much harder.

I don't know the rolling of the claspers means anything based on clasper size just that Ive been looking around and there are some male marbles being sold at 9 inches with rolled claspers, i thought the rolling of the claspers doesn't happened till they are a certain age.

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
Lets say a male like this from one of our vendors here, are the claspers normal sized or abnormally large for a 9-10 inch male marble? Im not sure what is the max size usually seen of captive male marbles.

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwstringray&1388532606

I tried to keep this as discreet as possible in case of a possible purchase but a pic of it would be best...and my sump is not put together yet...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store