The Most Aggressive Freshwater Aquarium Species

Andrink

Jardini
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2013
Put down which fish you think is the most aggressive in the freshwater aquarium. I would say Jardini.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Most aggressive fish ive ever owned , although pound for pound giant snakeheads or black wolfs have to be up there because of the teeth
Jardini are persistent though they never give up , mine was always on the hunt looking to hurt something ;)

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
i had a jar that i had to get rid off due to aggression.. i also find giant gourami hit the terrible 2 scenario at about 12 inch's they bully everything! cichlid wise red devil hands down.

domingos.44

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2012
cambridge on
I've had two large jardinis in a comm np... I had a big red devil in a comm chased the oscars but nothing serious ....the most aggressive fish I've had was a 18 inch dovii would attack everything including 30 inch arowanas and a 32 inch rtc

Sent from my SGH-I747M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
My dad's old Red snakehead about 20 years ago named bomber. Lived in an old 240 gallon with poor filtration and algae. Probably ammonia and nitrite through the roof, I don't ever remember him doing a water change or filter cleaning. Ate only live food, mice, frogs, bass from the lake, insects, anything would get immediately destroyed. He even ate a battery that he later puked up once when a flashlight broke open above the tank during a power outage. That power outage, lasted 2 and a half days. He didn't miss a beat without filtration or heat. He was Satan spawn

Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
Lol I havent seen one of these come up in a while. My most aggressive fish was my festae but only when I wasn't watching or when the tank lights were off. I never saw him do anything but when I get back or wake up there would be bodies or severely beat up guys.

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Andrink

Jardini
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2013
Are armatus payara aggressive?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store