Hello i am new to mfk im also opening a new predatory fish shop in manchester uk

LancashireCharacins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2013
STOCKPORT
Hello i am new to mfk im also opening a new predatory fish shop in manchester uk
i have been importing now a long time and now taken steps forward to opening my own shop
work started on the shop 6 months ago and opening day will
be the 1st of February
we will be importing loads of rare species many have already landed and settling in nicely

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Your in for a real treat my friend , I personally learn something new everyday, site is loaded with info from great members :)

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Welcome to MFK :) Europe can always need shops that sell rare/monster fish, we have a lot less of those than the US.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
AHH thats really good there seems to be a lot of information its like one big dictionary love it!!!
so what kind of fish do you like tlindsey ? tlins
29 gal. 3 African butterfly fish, 30 gal.community 6 Silver hatchets, 5 Blue rams, 2 neon stiphodon gobie's, 5 neon tetra's, 3 chocolate khuli loach, 3 emerald Cory cat. 55 gal. Growout Silver Aro, 4 Geo Redheads, 4 Geo Red humps, 2 Thread fin Acara's. 180 gal. 4 Silver dollars, 3 female Ornate Bircher, 4Senegal Bircher, 1 Short body Endli Bircher, 1 Delhezi Birchir.:). Beside these that I have like wolf fish, Piranha, and Channa which is now illegal to own in the U.S.

LancashireCharacins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2013
STOCKPORT
Thank you chub and yes we certainly do :) ooow thats a good selection tlind i have loads of fish in now but all for opening day worst of it is another one of my shipments arrive new years eave so that's me busy all night :( :)))))))))))))))))

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Thank you chub and yes we certainly do :) ooow thats a good selection tlind i have loads of fish in now but all for opening day worst of it is another one of my shipments arrive new years eave so that's me busy all night :( :)))))))))))))))))
Its a good thing Lancashire Characin that you will be busy, means a road to success. :D

Cookie*

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2010
Northern NJ
mocoloco.com
Welcome to the MFK community, best of luck with your business. There is a vendor section on the forums, I'm not sure how to become one on here, but I'm sure you can find out in the vendor section. There are a lot of people that use this website here and there is a TON of information on here. The search bar is your friend. :D

Again, WELCOME!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store