Teugelsi???

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
Great price! Wish they are that price here.

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
Judging from that pic, the dat could eat them like a worm. I wouldn't keep them together till they're bigger.

Fishes33

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2006
Canada, Toronto
Judging from that pic, the dat could eat them like a worm. I wouldn't keep them together till they're bigger.
The datnoid is around 10" and yes, it could, but it won't. It's 100% pellet trained, and it scare of feeder goldfish. :WHOA:

The only fish in the tank that will try to eat it is my 5" Endi, and it did tried to eat the teug this morning :eek: >.<"

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
The datnoid is around 10" and yes, it could, but it won't. It's 100% pellet trained, and it scare of feeder goldfish. :WHOA:

The only fish in the tank that will try to eat it is my 5" Endi, and it did tried to eat the teug this morning :eek: >.<"
is the teug ok?

-DC-

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
Canada

LOL it can..you can train fish to except pellets , but that doesn't train the prey drive out of them just adds to what they are willing to except. Keep them well feed and being accustom to pellets over prey will also help a bit to lower the risk , but that's a nice fish to roll the dice with!

All it would take is a bit of curiosity or missing a feeding and that dat could them up faster then u could blink!

Edit: the scared of feeder fish part made me laugh, but i've seen some tough goldfish I have one who's living with a breeding pair of dwarf snakeheads right now and i've actually seen it chase the snakeheads away over food lol, although i'm sure it's days are numbered it's been several months and still going strong in there some how!

Fishes33

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2006
Canada, Toronto
LOL it can..you can train fish to except pellets , but that doesn't train the prey drive out of them just adds to what they are willing to except. Keep them well feed and being accustom to pellets over prey will also help a bit to lower the risk , but that's a nice fish to roll the dice with!

All it would take is a bit of curiosity or missing a feeding and that dat could them up faster then u could blink!

Edit: the scared of feeder fish part made me laugh, but i've seen some tough goldfish I have one who's living with a breeding pair of dwarf snakeheads right now and i've actually seen it chase the snakeheads away over food lol, although i'm sure it's days are numbered it's been several months and still going strong in there some how!
I have a feeder goldfish that is in the tank too! and the datnoid doesn't bother it! :)

>.< Sad...

twice today!! >.< moved Endi!!

but the teug survived! :D

1017.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store