Perfect 10g setup for J transcriptus?

Texchappy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2013
Lubbock, Tx
I have a 10 gallon tank with a nice stand that is one of the first tanks I want to set up -- in our bedroom. So what is the absolute perfect, overkill setup for a pair of Juliedochromis transcriptus?

I have an Eheim Libery 150 (IIRC) and I would like small sponge filter. I have several cichlids stones. I'm also thinking of an Eheim 2211 for ease of maintenance and quietness if that wouldn't be too over the top?

So what will be the best way to pamper my julies?

Texchappy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2013
Lubbock, Tx
Problem with cut and paste and don't see how to edit so le'me try this again...

I have a 10 gallon tank with a nice stand that is one of the first tanks I want to set up -- in our bedroom. So what is the absolute perfect, overkill setup for a pair of Juliedochromis transcriptus?

I have an Eheim Libery 150 (IIRC) and I would like small sponge filter. I have several cichlids stones. I'm also thinking of an Eheim 2211 for ease of maintenance and quietness if that wouldn't be too over the top?

So what will be the best way to pamper my julies?

Texchappy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2013
Lubbock, Tx
Thanks to this forum and the thread about 'worst purchases' I convinced my wife we didn't want to breed convicts in our 29 gallon. So she might put a lone convict in the aforementioned 10 gallon and I'll get the 29 for my Julies and maybe a small shoal of Paracyps.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store