Stingray pups and cory cats?

Tor-Eriik

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2010
Norway
Sooo.. I have 3 pups in a 450liter tank, did out 3 small severums in there today and the rays seem more active already. So what about some sterbays running the floors? I have loads of them. They cant hurt the rays not the rays cant hurt them. Any experience out there?

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Sooo.. I have 3 pups in a 450liter tank, did out 3 small severums in there today and the rays seem more active already. So what about some sterbays running the floors? I have loads of them. They cant hurt the rays not the rays cant hurt them. Any experience out there?
No experience with it (yet) but I love cories and pups seem like a great combo in a tank. I was just going to ask you about the combo and if you have ever had any issues in your hystrix thread. I say a few sterbae's on the substrate in a pic in that thread.

Tor-Eriik

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2010
Norway
I didnt have any problems with the hystrix at all, but they were not totally pups at that point. Im thinking the corys could calm them down, at this point the pups stay buried alot of the time. Going bb is not an option btw, not on that size tank:)

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
I got a retic pup from a friend and my pepper cories would ni ble on her tail. You could even see the little bite marks. I wouldnt chance it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store