Awesome Cobalt Blue Goby - Stiphodon semoni

marconi

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Didn't know where to add this guy on the category list. These little gobies are probably more popular in Europe then in North America but I can see their popularity grow. Great little community fish that loves grazing algae. This fish is one of my favorite pick ups in a long time and there is a few others from this genus that are available in the hobby. I highly recommend them and hope they become more popular with aquarists here (North America) as they are beautiful, harmless, hardy and super entertaining :)

First video is of my own Cobalt Blue Goby (Stiphodon semoni)...Second is of another Stiphodon species and the Third, just enjoy lol. These fish are awesome! (Sorry I can't add the all the videos in one post...I'll ad them to the replies enjoy)

[video=youtube;FgwLkzD58fU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgwLkzD58fU[/video]

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I have 2 of the cobalt or neon gobies, I've had them for almost a year now, and they are fun too watch:)

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
Didn't know where to add this guy on the category list. These little gobies are probably more popular in Europe then in North America but I can see their popularity grow. Great little community fish that loves grazing algae. This fish is one of my favorite pick ups in a long time and there is a few others from this genus that are available in the hobby. I highly recommend them and hope they become more popular with aquarists here (North America) as they are beautiful, harmless, hardy and super entertaining :)

First video is of my own Cobalt Blue Goby (Stiphodon semoni)...Second is of another Stiphodon species and the Third, just enjoy lol. These fish are awesome! (Sorry I can't add the all the videos in one post...I'll ad them to the replies enjoy)

[video=youtube;FgwLkzD58fU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgwLkzD58fU[/video]
That's cute, he acts like a tiny lawn mower.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store