Ideas needed

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
Well my uncle recently lost his Midas that was in his 180 gallon and he doesn't really deal with fish that much usually I do all his tank cleaning and WC and he just feeds his fish daily and likes to watch them lol but now with the Midas gone I have a few of my fish in his tank to keep the bio load going and the BB alive

So the question is he wants something that gets large, something that will catch your eye and it could be a single fish or multiple

What do you guys think I told him do plecos like me and his response was absolutely not they just sit on the bottom lol so shot me some ideas that you guys would do

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

David1999

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2014
SoCal
bichirs, peacock bass, Jardini arowana, knife fish, frontosa, parrot fish, cichlids, angelfish, etc etc. I currently have a 180 gallon with a bunch of bichirs and my Jardini died, it was a great fish so... Bichirs and Jardini :D

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
A Jardini, A Giant Gourami, He's right about the plecos. lol.
Stop my plecos are beautiful and majestic lol

But on a side note he will never upgrade the size of the tank so whatever I put in the tank for him is in there for life and david1999 cichla get way to big for a 180 and so do aros and I'm sure most people will agree with that

cali~budfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2008
Sacramento
If he likes watching fish a group of loaches would be cool. They interact with eachother all day long. Clown loaches or my personal favorite tiger loaches to name a couple.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store