New Goby

Monstrous

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2013
Singapore
Very nice, a cave will be very much appreciated for these fishes, they hunt for food by camouflaging themselves as pieces of rocks

Red Fred

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Henry IL
Love him. How big is he?
I have one at 4" in a 55 most likely gonna b makin the jump for him into a 125 so I can make my 55 a salt tank. But he's awesome what size tank. Make sure it's got a top they r jumpers

willgalvin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2013
Massachusetts
does anyone have experience keeping plecos with these guys? i like to have plants in my tank so i have my lights on for most of the day so i get a good amount of algae growth and would really like to have a pleco in there but not sure how the goby would get along with it

Monstrous

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2013
Singapore
When young, it should be tolerant of a larger sized pleco but I don't know how this will work out when it grew. My 18in TSN sometimes get attacked by my 15in goby if he swim too close. As for the plants, I think the plecos may also munch on them. Even if not, the goby may uproot the plants when it moves along the floor.

Red Fred

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Henry IL
I know that my lil guy ate a same size Pleco from underneath. At first I thought the Pleco just didn't want to move but upon further inspection all he was was his skin like an empty shell. Idk about you but my guy is still kinda small sooooo...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store