dragon gob diet

fishonfishonfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2013
florida
I want a prehistoric dragon goby, my tank is a 65g with angels, blackwidow tetras, and some cory cats. I do not not want to deal with the pain of getting it food so i am wondering if its possible to just buy some live organism, such as black worms, amphipods, and tubifex worms throw em in there so they establish a colony and call it good? its what i did for my madarin goby and it worked out fine but idk if the same works for freshwater. i figure the corys and tetras will help keep population under control. Sooooooo is it possible lol i know it sound strange but in the wild they live by eating small organism out of mud so why not. I have sand as my substrate btw.

fishonfishonfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2013
florida
scratch dragon goby, forgot they need brackish, switch it with elephant nose which i have had and fed freeze dried/ frozen blackworms and blood worms so would an established colony of amphipods and blackworms be enough for one to survive off of.

mikec707

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2009
santa rosa
www.youtube.com
I want a prehistoric dragon goby, my tank is a 65g with angels, blackwidow tetras, and some cory cats. I do not not want to deal with the pain of getting it food so i am wondering if its possible to just buy some live organism, such as black worms, amphipods, and tubifex worms throw em in there so they establish a colony and call it good? its what i did for my madarin goby and it worked out fine but idk if the same works for freshwater. i figure the corys and tetras will help keep population under control. Sooooooo is it possible lol i know it sound strange but in the wild they live by eating small organism out of mud so why not. I have sand as my substrate btw.
Sorry off subject but how big did the madarin goby get? I've seen them for sale they look cool but couldn't find too much info on them

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store