Indoor pond construction

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
Don't know many specifics, but I believe the biggest problem people run into long-term is humidity build up. You'll need to deal with that, and you could do so through ventilation, dehumidifiers, and/or covering the tank properly.

DDK

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2013
us
Humidity aka dehumidifier, loss of water due to evaporation level drip system, keeping temp stable as in heating the room or heating the actual pond but it depends on the size.

blindkiller85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2013
Orlando, FL
Probably not able to put it back, it's touching metals and machinery that you probably cannot completely clean and decontaminate. You should because it's being pulled from the air and is pure water, but the machine doing the work should have contaminants from it's manufacturing and then with the constant high density of moisture is problematic for mold.

Don't know many specifics, but I believe the biggest problem people run into long-term is humidity build up. You'll need to deal with that, and you could do so through ventilation, dehumidifiers, and/or covering the tank properly.
I think that mostly pertains to surface agitation at that point. Because I can't see everyone running monster tanks from 220-700g having fully covered and filled tanks. So the moisture release should be equivalent for a certain sized pond. Or what about the many people that have multiple tanks. I have 2 and am about to have a 3rd up and running. I have no dehumidifier.

harleyboy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2013
saskatoon sk. canada
Easiest way I can think of making a indoor pond would be to use one of those preformed black plastic ponds. Then use landscaping supplise such as those rough stacking blocks to skirt it and do a small waterfall with a pond pump for agitation

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store