FS Male Hystrix Pup Westchester County NY Pick up $200

Status
Not open for further replies.

djaalix

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2011
Mahopac Falls, NY
Pup was born in August, is about 5-6 inches, both parents are true Hystrix ... eating sinking hikari pellets ... 200 dollars, pick up only in NYC area, i actually live in Mahopac Falls zip 10542, about 40 miles north of NYC .... 5 gallon bucket should be fine to pick up with, i'd also bring a bubbler just to be safe for transport ... Thanks ... i will get a current picture tonight and post it

Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

djaalix

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2011
Mahopac Falls, NY
uploadfromtaptalk1390268841930.jpg

Not a great pic, but was the best i could do tonight .... he was in a mood to be light in color, so the pic doesnt show his color all that well unfortunately, but thats him ... i'll also be sure to include a cup or so of the pellets he's eating to be sure he settles in nicely in his new home ... i check my email regulary so just pm me and i should respond within a few hours ... thanks

djaalix

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2011
Mahopac Falls, NY
Thanks Trev, gotta make the move for a Leo or 2 one of these days ... and thanks Rich ... To the Top

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Im most window shopping, but can we see the pics of the parents the produced this little gem?

djaalix

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2011
Mahopac Falls, NY
Well, i know 100% the mother, since they were born in my tank, but the father i'm not sure ... i got the female when she was most likely pregnant and she was in a tank with at least 2 male hystrix, 1 i bought and have, the other i did not .. i bought them from another member who had 5 or 6 hystrix together ... i have a topic in the other characins media lounge that is basically a timeline of my fish, and tons of pics of the rays are in there, i bought them at the end of April ... i can take some current pics of the momma and possible dad tomorrow

djaalix

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2011
Mahopac Falls, NY
Actually was able to get a couple pics right after i finished my water changes

Mom and possible Dad (mom in front)
uploadfromtaptalk1390337204623.jpg

Male and Female pup, only the male is for sale .... male is the smaller lighter colored one, but he gets dark as well when he wants, just not when i want to take a picture! Lol
uploadfromtaptalk1390337367164.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store