huma huma and nile monitor

Fishysweet

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2014
Virginia
Haha how's that Nile monitor treatin ya? Those things are nasty and don't tame very easily.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I don't have her anymore that was a few years ago I've kept lots of monitors and she was one of the nastiest. lol she would look so cute then light you up. I just lost my savanna I had for 8 years in oct she was with me all time. im still pretty tore up about it. my husband is gone a lot so most the time it was just me her and the fish. I've had savannas white throat niles (one that didn't bite) and a Asian

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
I'm sorry. That sounds like a typical Nile attitude. I've had 3 throughout my life and got lucky cuz 1 of them tamed pretty well. It took a long time but seeing a Nile that didn't whip, scratch or bite is extremely rare. The only monitor I've kept that was nastier was an adult croc monitor. I loved that thing but a bite from that is 10x worse than any bite from a Nile.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Fishysweet

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2014
Virginia
Wow I bet that was a harsh bite I hate how they hang on and keep biting down. My worst bite was from a Asian water monitor it bit my finger and bent it backwards broke the tip of my pinkie bone off and my fingernail came off. But I'm sure that's nothing compared to a croc monitor bite

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store