PLZ HELP MY LOBSTERS DON'T EAT !!

Jreeper

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2013
Jordan
hey guys !!

well i have a male and female of Australian blue lobsters !!

the male is 20cm the female is 8cm

the female has eggs !!

now the problem is they DONT eat at all !! they was in a 80 litre tank some ppl told me they need a bigger tank so that they don't eat !! i go and brought a new 220LT tank ( 120*50*40 cm ) and they stuill don't eat !! i give them some meat and fish fillet and pellets and Carrots And cucumber !! and they don't eat anything from that !!

i need a solution the eggs dosn't hatch all and take alot of time cuz the female doesn't eat !!

thrillbillie12

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2008
Conneaut Lake PA
www.myspace.com
I was always under the impression that most crustaitions(spell check) were filter feeders.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Adamrhh

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2010
Ohio
www.theratpub.com
Did they eat right up until you moved them? It's probably since you moved a pregnant couple to a new environment.

Sent from mobile app.

thrillbillie12

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2008
Conneaut Lake PA
www.myspace.com
how long have you had them?

that was a bad first impression. most are not.
Hey, thanks for letting me know. I don't know why, but that has always been the impression I had.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
I could be wrong if you're talking numbers, there can be millions of daphnia in a little pond, but as far as different classes goes...

Jreeper

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2013
Jordan
no they wasn't eating in the old tank too !! dunno why !! some ppl told me to add some salt !! 1 spoon per 2 litre !! is that true ??

hanwyz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2013
United Kingdom
How long have you owned them? Were they eating before you bought them? Could you ask the previous owner what they were eating?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store