PSA: Please stop using PhotoBucket!

Adamson

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
Switzerland
I know this isn't Aquaria discussion, but I want people to see it.

90% of the members of this forum surf its pages on their phones or tablets using the MFK app. When you post pictures using photobucket, the picture is too small for us to see so we have to click on it.
Rather than the image just loading nicely on our screen, it brings us to photobucket, where often we have to watch some 15 second ad before we can see your fish/tank. And even when we can see your picture, the page is covered in ads and it is hard to see.

The solution! Upload your pictures to MFK! It is easy to do, and it is easy on the viewers, as it loads the picture and nothing else.

I for one am tired of clicking on photobucket pictures and links, I just can't do it anymore. So please, upload pictures to MFK instead!

EDIT-

Please follow this link for instructions on how to add photos and videos to your post through MFK. It's easier than posting from Failbucket.

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/f...561425-How-to-post-pictures-and-videos-on-MFK

-Chicx

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

muskieboy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Also if the pictures on photobucket are deleted for some reason then you won't be able to see them on mfk. I see this a lot with older threads.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I am Chicxulub, and I approve of this message.

Seriously guys, Failbucket is fail. They used to be a primo photo hosting site, but now they are trying WAAAAY to hard to be Facebook. Please, just stop. I, for one, won't even look at your pics or comment on a thread if you're posting from Photobucket.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store