Tetrafauna Viquarium!

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
Has anyone on here had/tried one? If not I will tell you what it is. It is basically designed for land/water reptiles (like turtles) It is basically a dual cartridge filter built into a land area (for basking) and the filter flows out of a huge waterfall and stream! So the other part of the tank it flows into is all water! So I am thinking since it is only a foot wide (55 gallon is the largest tank it will fit in) There are no common turtles i could fit in there (i do not want turtles anyways) I am thinking i wanna fill up the water part with fish and in the rest of the tank have a giant day gecko or a crested gecko or something... Because the water part is only about 10-15 gallons That rules out any large monster fish so, here are my questions,

1.) what lizard would you reccomend
2.) What fish would you reccomend

Keep in mind, this is a pure display tank do not suggest something like a water dragon, for example that will outgrow a 55 gallon!

Thank you!

PS. If you want to see the viquarium in action just look it up on youtube, it is a truly amazing product!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America

TropicalCreations

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2014
Columbus, OH
No, your not mistaken. A Chinese water dragon is definitely not the choice. You could do any of the following as be okay. Day geckos, crested geckos, anolis, gonatodes, or leaf geckos. Each one of these require a certain amount of humidity to read up on them but all will do okay of you keep humidity around 60-75%

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America

TropicalCreations

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2014
Columbus, OH
It doesn't take that much no ey to do a dart frog tank. Just depends on how much you want to spend on plants and how colorful you want it. Start off with small dart frogs too if you want to save $$$. You can easily customize your own lids to control the humidity and you don't need a fancy mister as a bottle mister at petsmart for $20 can be your best friend.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store