Looking for a new custom tank. Who to call?

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
I'm starting to get estimates for my new aquarium and am looking for some reputable places to contact. Im looking for suggestions from the mfk community. I've called a couple places already but not really sold on anything just yet. If you have any places in mind that I should contact or not contact please let me know. This tank will be replacing my 120x48x30 and will be bigger by a few hundred more gallons. Thanks

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Wow!...what are your plans for the tank that this one will replace?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Maybe I should start saving up for an upgrade.

pacu mom

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2006
northern CA
ATM, Midwest Custom Aquariums. Doviiman went through FishtanksDirect. His tank was built by a company in Florida. My tank was built by the same company. You might PM doviiman. My tank is still not set up, but it looks good. I have nothing positive to say about the salesman, so I won't say anything except that doviiman said the guy no longer works for FTD which IMO is a good thing.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah,I remember Michael...I bought some of my first azul and kelberi from him way back when.

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
ATM, Midwest Custom Aquariums. Doviiman went through FishtanksDirect. His tank was built by a company in Florida. My tank was built by the same company. You might PM doviiman. My tank is still not set up, but it looks good. I have nothing positive to say about the salesman, so I won't say anything except that doviiman said the guy no longer works for FTD which IMO is a good thing.[/QUOTE
Thanks. I called Midwest. I wasn't really thrilled price was so so but some other things I didn't like.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store