The Following

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It's in its second season now,anybody watch this one?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I like it.Last season this cult leader had his followers at his beck and call and were killing people left and right but I'll have to find the very first episode somewhere so I can see how he came to have so much influence over them...This season started off with twin brothers who are cult members doing the killing.

LS2012

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2013
Northern NJ
I like it.Last season this cult leader had his followers at his beck and call and were killing people left and right but I'll have to find the very first episode somewhere so I can see how he came to have so much influence over them...This season started off with twin brothers who are cult members doing the killing.
Yes, I watch it and think its a pretty interesting show. If I'm remembering correctly, Joe's cult was in place for quite some time during the first episode. Throughout the season, there were intermittent flashbacks, newsclips or character recollections for most of the cast. This gave a bit of insight to their history preceding the show. At some point Joe was a professor and "author". Many of Joe's acolytes had already infiltrated the lives of his ex wife and son when the show started. This was one of the reasons why it was so easy to kidnap them later. The actors who play the roles of the twins are doing an excellent job of portraying psychopathy.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
seems like a documentary on uncle charles will always be better

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol...try it,you might like it.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
My mom watches it and raves about it all the time. Unfortunately it was mid season and Isnt the type of show to jump on late. I'll give it a go from episode one sometime

shelbybmc

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2013
Avon, NY
We watch it at my house!, Excellent show. Id recommend it to anyone.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store