Imperial tropics

RBoydIV

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
Anyone ever bought fish from imperial tropics. If so who was your experience? I was looking for some kelberis and they have Tocantins' for $50 with free arrive alive guarantee delivery. Is this a good deal? Thanks for any help

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Trey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2013
Dover De
I placed an order tonight for the same thing lol I ordered azul from them about 3 months ago and they turned out great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SePPii

Dovii
MFK Member
May 21, 2011
Chesapeake, OH
Just ordered 2 Kelberi, 5 Geophagus Winemilleri, and a orange snook. They are suppose to be here Friday so we will see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

RBoydIV

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
Ha I was going to get six of the red head tapajos with the kels. They responded very quickly to ever email. Good sign. Let me know how it goes

SePPii

Dovii
MFK Member
May 21, 2011
Chesapeake, OH
Mine came in today, all were DOA. Pack in styrofoam box, they had all 5 geos in one bag, the snook in a bag alone, and the 2 Kelberi in a bag together. Had newspaper on top of styrofoam box with one heat pack in the middle of it all. No heat pack on bottom I think that's why the water got so cold. Going to send me a new batch Monday. It was about 35 degrees here today

Trey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2013
Dover De
I grew up with 2 older brothers and their friends and work in a bar next to impossile to offend me lol-Anne
Sorry to hear that. My order should be leaving their facility Monday hopefully they don't forget the heat packs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
Mine came in today, all were DOA. Pack in styrofoam box, they had all 5 geos in one bag, the snook in a bag alone, and the 2 Kelberi in a bag together. Had newspaper on top of styrofoam box with one heat pack in the middle of it all. No heat pack on bottom I think that's why the water got so cold. Going to send me a new batch Monday. It was about 35 degrees here today

Makes you wonder why these places even take the time to ship fish if they can't do it properly. They lose out because they have to send the fish again, etc. All fish should be in a separate bag, thick styro box, triple bagged, several heat packs and wrapped in news paper. I ordered from a place, forget the name and all mine came in DOA. Got my money back plus shipping, went to Gage and Dan and all fish came in excellent shape, great packaging for this time of the year.

RBoydIV

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2013
Columbus, Ohio

Ever get your be shipment? I want to place an order this weekend and was wondering how you'd ended up?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store