My Package From Tetra Came!

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
So, I finally got my package from TetraFauna, a viquarium! I am thinking a biotope type thing... Like for example, african cichlids with some african lizard on the land area... Any suggestions? BTW I got this for free as a "sponsership" type thing..
Anyways, i will attach a pic to this post of it and the package.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1391201071.832999.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1391201128.418808.jpg

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Some small asian fish and asian house geckos would be easy and cool.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Mud skippers are pretty cool

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

spiff44

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2007
Midwest
Nice score!

A native water snake and a bunch of feeders for him would be cool. You wouldn't want to play with it though... i have never seen any breed of water snake that wasn't a real mean bastard. They also have long teeth and anti-coagulants in their saliva so getting bit means an oozing wound.

I had Nile monitors in a setup like that with partial water, it was cool watching them go after the fish. But they would out grow that in a year or less.

or maybe some type of crab?

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
Nice score!

A native water snake and a bunch of feeders for him would be cool. You wouldn't want to play with it though... i have never seen any breed of water snake that wasn't a real mean bastard. They also have long teeth and anti-coagulants in their saliva so getting bit means an oozing wound.

I had Nile monitors in a setup like that with partial water, it was cool watching them go after the fish. But they would out grow that in a year or less.

or maybe some type of crab?
Would love it but my family HATES snakes...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store